otium sanctum, Latin for "holy leisure", is my attempt to give a glimpse into my life. All subjects and topics may appear, from Payuer to peanuts or quantum mechanics to Quebec Lima

Monday, August 28, 2006

Home sweet home…

in the lush environs of Gainesville Florida. Finding a home that would match the beauty of my home in Nairobi was going to be difficult, but why settle for second best? An ad on craigslist caught my attention. A few emails later, I land myself in a very nice home about three miles from campus. I’m living with a family who travels a lot and wanted someone to kind a look after the place on the weekends. I’ve got a bedroom, bath, and office on my end of the house. A big screened in porch complete with a Jacuzzi offer protection from mosquitoes and the backyard pool is completely surrounded by woods. I am five minutes from a bus to campus and a great health club is just down the trail through the backyard. I can walk to the post office, grocery store, bank, video store, and bakery. My new home is so nice, I will probably not want to go anywhere else on weekends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home