otium sanctum, Latin for "holy leisure", is my attempt to give a glimpse into my life. All subjects and topics may appear, from Payuer to peanuts or quantum mechanics to Quebec Lima

Friday, January 05, 2007

Happy New Year!

Another year has come and gone…all without a single posting to this blog...shame on me! But since I’m my own blogmaster, I can retroactively update you on 2006. A year ago I was celebrating the coming of 2006 with Medair friends in Maasai Mara, a game park in western Kenya. So I’ll start there and bring you to the present…which is me poolside on a cloudy day in Gainesville Florida, enjoying a raspberry/lemon scone and cup of Earl Grey. By the way, tea for one is just not fun, so an open invitation is extended to all for tea with Steve (read below for tea time details). Or grab a cup yourself where you are and read on…

2 Comments:

Blogger coloringblue said...

wow... you actually did update your blog! I will now happily reinstate your link on my blog...

11:37 AM

 
Blogger Alberta Wray said...

mr lichty... who???? missed seeing you this past Christmas. Hey - I'm headed to Nashville - joining the Duby's and Mintons... come see me! Alberta

1:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home